Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Diabolik DVD: Your Source for Import/Small Label DVDs

Diabolik DVD: Your Source for Import/Small Label DVDs

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
titles should check out:

http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast and
friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on
many other genre-related projects throughout the years.

Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

All the Best, J.

Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)
SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman)
DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier)
CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)
LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)
LA VIE NOUVELLE (director of SOMBRE)
FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)
FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Polanski)
DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)
The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)
PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)
KICKIKU (Japanese gore)
SECOND NAME
DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)
THE QUIET EARTH
BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)
CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)
RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT
VALLEY OF THE DOLLS
BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)
CITY OF GOD (two versions)
MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)
DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)
TEOREMA (Pasolini)
THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)
THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)
WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)
PACT OF WITCHES (new Spanish horrror)
KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)
THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)
Many import film books
And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

- Joseph A. Gervasi
www.DiabolikDVD.com

Evil

"Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<IcVib.10843$(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
> titles should check out:
>
> http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
>
> We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
> official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
> ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
> are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
> great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast and
> friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on
> many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
>
> Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
>
> All the Best, J.
>
> Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:
>
> ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

i searched your site for ONG BAK. no results. that sucks.

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

"Evil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)"

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:<IcVib.10843$(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> > titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
> > titles should check out:
> >
> > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
> >
> > We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing.

Only
> > official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock

and
> > ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We
> > are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at
> > great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is fast

and
> > friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked

on
> > many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
> >
> > Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
> >
> > All the Best, J.
> >
> > Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for

sale:

> > ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

> i searched your site for ONG BAK. no results. that sucks.

We just took that title down earlier today because we ran out of stock but
we'll have more in a few days so it will be back up again. We try to keep
everything we offer in stock so there are fewer instances of people having
to wait for titles they ordered to come back into stock. Regards, J.

Shemp

"Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:IcVib.10843$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and
> 0 titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label
> domestic titles should check out:
>
> http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
>
> We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing.
> Only official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is
> in stock and ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers).
> We are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles
> at great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is
> fast and friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and
> have worked on many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
>
> Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
>
> All the Best, J.

Will you carry any of the german Kinowelt Laurel and Hardy discs?

SHemp

Night Shade Books

"Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD)" wrote in message

> Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
> titles should check out:
>
> http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

For what it's worth, I've ordered from Diabolik several times, and I've
always been happy with them. In fact, a certain Spanish film based on a
Ramsey Campbell novel is calling my name....

Jason

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

Thanks for the kind words, Jason. I can hear the disc gurgle
"Jaaaaasssssson, Jaaaaaasssson" right beside my desk here in the office. -
J.

"Night Shade Books" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD)" wrote in message
>
> > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> > titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic
> > titles should check out:
> >
> > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

> For what it's worth, I've ordered from Diabolik several times, and I've
> always been happy with them. In fact, a certain Spanish film based on a
> Ramsey Campbell novel is calling my name....
>
> Jason

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

"Shemp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Cj4jb.128892$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:IcVib.10843$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and
> > 0 titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label
> > domestic titles should check out:
> >
> > http://www.DiabolikDVD.com
> >
> > We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing.
> > Only official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is
> > in stock and ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers).
> > We are nice guys who are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles
> > at great prices. As well, being collectors who care, our service is
> > fast and friendly. We are both founding members of Exhumed Films and
> > have worked on many other genre-related projects throughout the years.
> >
> > Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.
> >
> > All the Best, J.
> >

> Will you carry any of the german Kinowelt Laurel and Hardy discs?
>

> SHemp

Hmmmmm...these would be a bit of a stretch for us. We can special order
things like this but they are not what our customers generally come looking
for. Cheerio, J.

TOM RICCI

I also have to say I've been ordering from them for a couple years one of the
best hard to find import companies around and real fast shipping too. A 1 in my
book

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

"TOM RICCI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I also have to say I've been ordering from them for a couple years one of

the
> best hard to find import companies around and real fast shipping too. A 1

in my
> book

Thanks for the kind words and support, Tom! - Joseph, Diabolik DVD