Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > LION KING DVD - PROBLEM? DEFECT?

LION KING DVD - PROBLEM? DEFECT?

Woodrow36

I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
freezing...anyone else having this problem?

Chris4V

use a real DVD player

Doonie

On 13 Oct 2003 05:00:29 GMT, Woodrow36 wrote:

>I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
>xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
>freezing...anyone else having this problem?

Played real beautiful in my Onkyo DV-S555.

--
www.cloakanddagger.ca

Mark B.

"Woodrow36" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
> xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
> freezing...anyone else having this problem?

Plays fine even on my ancient Panasonic A120.

Mark

Tommy Saunders

It takes a little patience, but if you are persistent the Xbox will
eventually cooperate. Try ejecting the tray without removing the disc a few
times. If that is unsuccessful, power it off and on with the disc in the
player a couple of times. It usually doesn't take more than that for mine
to play any disc. For some reason my dvd player does not like Disney discs,
so I often have to use the Xbox for them. Played the Lion King a few days
ago and I had to go through this routine. Good Luck.

"Woodrow36" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having problems playing it on my
> xbox....i don't have this with any other dvds...just skipping and
> freezing...anyone else having this problem?

Maverick

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Woodrow36) wrote:

>I just purchased Lion King DVD and am having
> problems playing it on my xbox....i don't have this
> with any other dvds...just skipping and
> freezing...anyone else having this problem?

I've had problems with a few Disney DVDs in the past, but not with "The
Lion King". The xbox is not exactly the best unit to seriously view
DVDs, I suggest you get a stand alone DVD player.

Nickie745

I just brought a Grundig 520 and having problems playing most dvds?? Any
advice apart from binning it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

sireltonjohn@yahoo.com

On 13 Oct 2003 06:01:09 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)ospam (Chris4V) wrote:

>use a real DVD player

EXACTLY

rod319

JVC721 could not play the Lion King.

I posted a message on DVDTalk and someone else with a JVC had a
similiar problem.

Rod319