Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

Eric

"Tarkus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:18gmazostrcil$(E-Mail Removed)9.com...
> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:04:32 GMT, Justin wrote:
>
> > Oh, this is one of my pet peeves. Even when it's not a credit card, but
> > someone that I don't know at all, and who doesn't know me, should not be
> > calling me by name at all, it's just plain rude.

> Agreed.
> --
> "The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will
> find you if you want it to."
>

> Now playing: "UFO - Love To Love"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, HERE'S one with good taste for music.
Hope you've got the air guitar ready for Mike's closing lead!
;^)

Tarkus

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:51:16 GMT, Eric wrote:

> "Tarkus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>> Now playing: "UFO - Love To Love"

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Now, HERE'S one with good taste for music.
> Hope you've got the air guitar ready for Mike's closing lead!

Always.
--
"The thing about a shark, it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a
doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'... until

Now playing: "UFO - Natural Thing"

Michael Walker

> Oh, I am paranoid about buying stuff online.
> --
> "Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
> Flying Circus
> /\___/\
> / /\ /\ \ Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
> | |o o| | E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)NT or (E-Mail Removed)NT
> \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
> ( )

Discover Card has a computer program that generates one use only numbers.

Just a friend

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a hard
| time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new store or
| something.
|
| Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
| Thank you in advance.

Wal*Mart: $14.87

JaF

ANTant@zimage.com

> > Actually, rarely. I rarely use my credit card in stores. It is mostly
> > cash and checks.

> Then where do you use your credit card?

Food, computer stuff, etc. in retail stores.
--
"Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
Flying Circus
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)NT or (E-Mail Removed)NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )

Dick Sidbury

Justin wrote:
> Oh, this is one of my pet peeves. Even when it's not a credit card, but
> someone that I don't know at all, and who doesn't know me, should not be
> calling me by name at all, it's just plain rude.

You should shop at Sam's Club. Not only do they call you by your name,
they use your first name and in my case they diminutize (is that a word) it.

dick
-- my first name is James so I get called Jim eventhough I don't go by
that name because that's the name my dad goes by.

Justin

Dick Sidbury wrote on [Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:14:34 -0400]:
> Justin wrote:
>> Oh, this is one of my pet peeves. Even when it's not a credit card, but
>> someone that I don't know at all, and who doesn't know me, should not be
>> calling me by name at all, it's just plain rude.
>>

> You should shop at Sam's Club. Not only do they call you by your name,
> they use your first name and in my case they diminutize (is that a word) it.

Yes, and at our Sam's they have the policy that if they don't use your
name then you get a dollar.

That is RUDE, IMHO

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
TSKO <(E-Mail Removed)> said in a panic:
> course if u buy it at Best Buy this wk...in addition to a great
> price...u get a bonus dvd w/ 30 min of extra content.....above and
> beyond the 2 disc SE of it...

Only great if you don't own the Animatrix or The Matrix
itself already. Most likely however that anyone buying
Reloaded owns them both.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

Douglas Bailey

Doc_Johnson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Douglas Bailey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > I'm sure this is meant to make the experience more personal somehow,
> > but frankly I don't find it at all comforting to be reminded of the
> > speed with which someone can memorise information off my card.

> Lets see, you find it discomforting that someone learns your last name
> from a credit card yet you post it on usenet

It's the "from my credit card" part that's off-putting, and then only
because there are other data on the card that I *don't* want to have
floating around in general circulation.

I'm not worried about the employees knowing my name.

doug

--

---------------Douglas Bailey ((E-Mail Removed))---------------
I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...

Erik Harris

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 05:29:38 GMT, jayembee <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Or he could be one of those people (like me) who just prefer to walk
>into a store, and walk out with their nice shiny new DVDs (after
>paying for them, that is) instead of waiting for them to come in the
>mail.

Ahh, yes, the McDonald's Generation, whose motto is "Now Isn't Fast Enough"

--
Erik Harris n$wsr$ader@$harrishom$.com
AIM: KngFuJoe http://www.eharrishome.com

The above email address is obfuscated to try to prevent SPAM.
Replace each dollar sign with an "e" for the correct address.