Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Fargo SE and Toshiba DVD Player

Fargo SE and Toshiba DVD Player

JD

Hello All,

I bought the SE version of Fargo and I am experiencing a problem with it as
it freezes up in Chapter 25 during Marges interview with Jerry, and Sheps
rampage at Carl's place. I am running it on Toshiba SD-4800.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks,

JD

JD

"JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Aqfib.8389$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> Hello All,
>
> I bought the SE version of Fargo and I am experiencing a problem with it

as
> it freezes up in Chapter 25 during Marges interview with Jerry, and Sheps
> rampage at Carl's place. I am running it on Toshiba SD-4800.
>
> Anyone else having the same problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JD

Hello Again,

A little update on the FargoSE/Toshiba problem.

I went and exchanged the disk at Bestbuy, brought the new one home, put it
my machine and presto...same thing happened. Stalls in Chapter 25.

Any similar problems out there?

JD

Clay

I have a On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:58:43 GMT, "JD" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"JD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:Aqfib.8389$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I bought the SE version of Fargo and I am experiencing a problem with it

>as
>> it freezes up in Chapter 25 during Marges interview with Jerry, and Sheps
>> rampage at Carl's place. I am running it on Toshiba SD-4800.
>>
>> Anyone else having the same problem?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> JD

>Hello Again,
>
>A little update on the FargoSE/Toshiba problem.
>
>I went and exchanged the disk at Bestbuy, brought the new one home, put it
>my machine and presto...same thing happened. Stalls in Chapter 25.
>
>Any similar problems out there?
>
>JD

I have a Toshiba 1600 and I also experienced the same problem with
chapter 25. I just ejected the movie, then did a chapter select on
25, then it played fine. I know this is an annoyance, but it did work
for me.

DVD Verdict reviews: FARGO: SPECIAL EDITION, THE HAUNTING, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 2 03-14-2011 10:22 PM
FARGO: Any Chance of a Sequel? Scot Gardner DVD Video 13 10-30-2003 06:15 AM
Fargo SE reviews? Dr. Shavers DVD Video 26 10-11-2003 02:20 PM
FARGO Quiz. Scot Gardner DVD Video 16 10-09-2003 01:37 AM
FARGO: Easter Eggs. Scot Gardner DVD Video 0 10-01-2003 02:15 AM

Advertisments