Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ken Park DVD FS

Ken Park DVD FS

EmpireMaker2003

Uncut, Uncensored, Region Free NTSC, Widescreen. Selling for $22 PayPal
shipped.

robert gray

Hi, could you just reassure me about the image quality. Is this a
legitimate transfer? I'll send payment as soon as I've heard from you.
Thanks again!

EmpireMaker2003 wrote:
> Uncut, Uncensored, Region Free NTSC, Widescreen. Selling for $22 PayPal
> shipped.

mazinz

i doubt it's a legitimate transfer if its region free in the ntsc format. So
far the only official dvd was the Russian pal version (all region) his sounds
more like it was converted over from that---

FS: Larry Clark Ken Park DVD EmpireMaker2003 DVD Video 0 12-15-2003 11:37 PM
Ken Park DVD Mike DVD Video 2 12-09-2003 04:15 AM
Larry Clark Ken Park DVD EmpireMaker2003 DVD Video 0 11-09-2003 02:41 AM
FS: Ken Park DVD Adam Langham DVD Video 0 10-26-2003 10:42 PM
Ken Park DVD FS EmpireMaker2003 DVD Video 0 10-04-2003 07:21 PM

Advertisments