Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Get x-men on DVD now!

Get x-men on DVD now!

.

Remember the X-men cartoon from the 90's?! WEll you can get try to get them
on DVD!! just check it out and tell a friend!!!
http://www.petitiononline.com/xmen9297/petition.html

Wade365

<< Remember the X-men cartoon from the 90's?! >>

Yes, and the animation is still as crude as it was back then, with silly
"helpless child saved by Wolverine" plots almost every week. They can't help
it... they were made for FoxKids afternoon lineup... but don't be fooled by the
re-package, these are the same discs that have been available for a few years.