Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Hunchback of Notre Dame

Hunchback of Notre Dame

419eater

Does anyone know where I can find the 1939 version of The Hunchback of Notre
Dame starring Charles Laughton? The online stores I use don't seem to
stock it.

Mike
Say "NO!" to 419scammers!
www.419eater.com

Paul

> Does anyone know where I can find the 1939 version of The Hunchback of
Notre
> Dame starring Charles Laughton? The online stores I use don't seem to
> stock it.

http://www.digitaleyes.net/Details.cfm?info=T2058DVD

HappyHunter

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:47:15 GMT, "Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Does anyone know where I can find the 1939 version of The Hunchback of

>Notre
>> Dame starring Charles Laughton? The online stores I use don't seem to
>> stock it.

>http://www.digitaleyes.net/Details.cfm?info=T2058DVD

http://www.happyhunter.com/checkstag...+of+notre+dame

and search on 1939

419eater

"HappyHunter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:47:15 GMT, "Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >> Does anyone know where I can find the 1939 version of The Hunchback of

> >Notre
> >> Dame starring Charles Laughton? The online stores I use don't seem to
> >> stock it.

> >http://www.digitaleyes.net/Details.cfm?info=T2058DVD
> >

> http://www.happyhunter.com/checkstag...+of+notre+dame
>
> and search on 1939