Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Video capture--TV--NG?

Video capture--TV--NG?

SHRED

I am looking for a populated NewsGroup that's focus is on video
capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.

I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.

Any one know of a NG?

Adrian S. Kuiper

"SHRED" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> I am looking for a populated NewsGroup that's focus is on video
> capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.
>
> I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.
>

> Any one know of a NG?

Might look at alt.video.dvd.software.

The topic has come up many times. I just
started transferring tapes and thats where I got
my information.

Adrian

SHRED

thanks

"Adrian S. Kuiper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newstdhb.84566$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "SHRED" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > I am looking for a populated NewsGroup that's focus is on video
> > capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.
> >
> > I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.
> >

> > Any one know of a NG?
> >

> Might look at alt.video.dvd.software.
>
> The topic has come up many times. I just
> started transferring tapes and thats where I got
> my information.
>
> Adrian

Ken Maltby

"SHRED" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> I am looking for a populated NewsGroup that's focus is on video
> capture/TV/FM hardware (cards) for Windows PC's.
>
> I am looking to get a card to transfer my videotape to DVD.
>

> Any one know of a NG?

Be sure to check out DVDRHelp.com's info on capture cards,
including comments from users.

Luck;
Ken