Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Kids in the Hall(Woo Hoo!)

Kids in the Hall(Woo Hoo!)

Scott Higdon

From The Digital Bits, by way of TVshowsonDVD.com, Kids in the Hall
season 1 is finally coming out on DVD.

Go to http://www.kidsinthehall.com to let them know that you want to see
this DVD. You can also submit a survey on what features you'd like to
see.

Brian

Good news..maybe we can FINALLY get SNL in season sets.

"Scott Higdon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> From The Digital Bits, by way of TVshowsonDVD.com, Kids in the Hall
> season 1 is finally coming out on DVD.
>
> Go to http://www.kidsinthehall.com to let them know that you want to see
> this DVD. You can also submit a survey on what features you'd like to
> see.

Hitman of Las Vegas

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 04:05:09 GMT, Scott Higdon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>From The Digital Bits, by way of TVshowsonDVD.com, Kids in the Hall
>season 1 is finally coming out on DVD.

And SCTV season 4 in 2004....hooray!

Can I prevent the kids connecting to any available network ? anthony Wireless Networking 4 04-26-2005 11:50 AM
OT: Kids these days Ken Briscoe MCSE 7 11-24-2004 05:15 PM
[OT] Nickelodeon Tells Kids to Go Out and Play TechGeekPro MCSE 22 07-30-2004 04:45 PM
STOP LEARNING MS. NOT WORTH IT. KIDS CAN DO IT NOW. ME MCSE 12 02-26-2004 04:41 AM
OT it would seem marines like ugly kids billyw MCSE 19 07-18-2003 04:32 AM

Advertisments