Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > AVI to DVD

AVI to DVD

Phil

Hi,

Just got a new computer and had sussed out how to create vcd and svcd on my
old but now have a dvd - rewriter, how can I convert an avi to play on my
dvd player (plays dvdr and dvdrw). Hope you can help.

Phil

doppie

www.dvdhelp.com

Doppie

"Phil" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:Si1hb.473$(E-Mail Removed)...