Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > In Living Color coming to DVD

In Living Color coming to DVD

Eugene Esterly III

From Tvshowsondvd.com:

In Living DVD 10/07/2003
Fans of the 1990-1994 sketch comedy show In Living Color will be pleased to
hear that the show will be coming to DVD in Feb, 2004 from 20th Century Fox.
The show featuring The Wayans (Keenan Ivory, Damon, Shawn, Marlon and Kim) as
well as Jim Carrey, and Jennifer Lopez as a Fly Girl. As if that wasn't enough,
the show also featured David Allen Grier, Jamie Foxx and Chris Rock! We'll have
more information when the show is officially annnounced by Fox.

With Kids in the Hall and now In Living Color announced for release, fans of
sketch comedy will be in heaven.

Tarkus

On 7 Oct 2003 22:15:52 -0700, Eugene Esterly III wrote:

> From Tvshowsondvd.com:
>
> In Living DVD 10/07/2003
> Fans of the 1990-1994 sketch comedy show In Living Color will be pleased to
> hear that the show will be coming to DVD in Feb, 2004 from 20th Century Fox.
> The show featuring The Wayans (Keenan Ivory, Damon, Shawn, Marlon and Kim) as
> well as Jim Carrey, and Jennifer Lopez as a Fly Girl. As if that wasn't enough,
> the show also featured David Allen Grier, Jamie Foxx and Chris Rock! We'll have
> more information when the show is officially annnounced by Fox.
>
> With Kids in the Hall and now In Living Color announced for release, fans of
> sketch comedy will be in heaven.

Absolutely. That is great news!
--
"I may be bad...but I feel gooood."

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Eugene Esterly III) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> From Tvshowsondvd.com:
>
> In Living DVD 10/07/2003
> Fans of the 1990-1994 sketch comedy show In Living Color will be
> pleased to hear that the show will be coming to DVD in Feb, 2004 from
> 20th Century Fox. The show featuring The Wayans (Keenan Ivory, Damon,
> Shawn, Marlon and Kim) as well as Jim Carrey, and Jennifer Lopez as a
> Fly Girl. As if that wasn't enough, the show also featured David Allen
> Grier, Jamie Foxx and Chris Rock! We'll have more information when the
> show is officially annnounced by Fox.
>
> With Kids in the Hall and now In Living Color announced for release,
> fans of sketch comedy will be in heaven.

Here's to hoping for season sets!

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com