Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix

Netflix

Oldguy

I am glad Netflix opened a center in Cleveland, Ohio to serve places like
Columbus, Ohio within a day.

My deliveries that were taking 2 days are now going to take 3-4 days,
according to my last email.

--
--------------------------------------
My favorite bumper sticker:

Brian C. Allen

Oldguy wrote:
> I am glad Netflix opened a center in Cleveland, Ohio to serve places like
> Columbus, Ohio within a day.
>
> My deliveries that were taking 2 days are now going to take 3-4 days,
> according to my last email.

and you are glad about waiting an extra 1-2 days???

BCA

Reginald Dwight

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Brian C. Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> and you are glad about waiting an extra 1-2 days???

Brian,
Get a dictionary and look up the word "sarcasm".

Oldguy

Don't you know when someone is being extremely cynical?

"Brian C. Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Oldguy wrote:
> > I am glad Netflix opened a center in Cleveland, Ohio to serve places

like
> > Columbus, Ohio within a day.
> >
> > My deliveries that were taking 2 days are now going to take 3-4 days,
> > according to my last email.
> >

> and you are glad about waiting an extra 1-2 days???
>
> BCA

-

That word would be "sarcastic", not "cynical". Maybe people would understand
your subtle messages if you did too!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...