Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Extension for FF that consists of a toolbar button to allow popups?

Extension for FF that consists of a toolbar button to allow popups?

Teh Suck

FF does a great job with them, but sometimes there's few that I want to come
through and I don't want to go into the menu to allow them.

Thanks

Leonidas Jones

Teh Suck wrote:
> FF does a great job with them, but sometimes there's few that I want to come
> through and I don't want to go into the menu to allow them.
>
> Thanks

You can enable the warning message. You can click on the preferences
button and choose to show the particular popup in question. In about:config:

privacy.popups.showBrowserMessage

Set it to true.

Lee