Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Music video DVD's

Music video DVD's

me

I collect music video DVD's. You think that the record company's would
be wise enough to release videos on DVD but no. What we get is DVD's
that even though they list the songs are they are chopped up live
footage or clips of videos with interviews and other talking over the
music. What the **** is this ****. And the record company's wonder why
people rip them off left and right when they won't do something as
simple as giving paying costumers what they want. Today I spent $20
for a Black Sabbath DVD that didn't even have one ****ing whole song.
I say **** you to the record company's. I will now buy only high
quality bootlegs that actually include the videos I wanted in the
first ****ing place.

Evil

me <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> I collect music video DVD's. You think that the record company's would
> be wise enough to release videos on DVD but no. What we get is DVD's
> that even though they list the songs are they are chopped up live
> footage or clips of videos with interviews and other talking over the
> music. What the **** is this ****. And the record company's wonder why
> people rip them off left and right when they won't do something as
> simple as giving paying costumers what they want. Today I spent $20
> for a Black Sabbath DVD that didn't even have one ****ing whole song.
> I say **** you to the record company's. I will now buy only high
> quality bootlegs that actually include the videos I wanted in the
> first ****ing place.

You'd really think that since MTV is no longer showing videos, that
there might be a market for, say, Video Singles. Remember that old
CDV format that they were playing around with for a awhile?

Man, i would LOVE to have the Van Halen (Hagar) DREAMS video with the
Blue Angels. that was cool.

Metlhd3138

>Man, i would LOVE to have the Van Halen (Hagar) DREAMS video with the
>Blue Angels. that was cool.

Isnt that on the VH Video Hits dvd?

Goldfinger

"Evil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> You'd really think that since MTV is no longer showing videos, that
> there might be a market for, say, Video Singles. Remember that old
> CDV format that they were playing around with for a awhile?

Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?

E Brown

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:24:38 GMT, "Goldfinger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?

Game shows, cartoons and other original programming, concerts,
awards programs, and other junk.
Emanuel

Tarkus

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:49:19 GMT, E Brown wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:24:38 GMT, "Goldfinger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>>
>>Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?
>>

> Game shows, cartoons and other original programming, concerts,
> awards programs, and other junk.

They show concerts? That would be nice, but I don't recall seeing any
lately.
--
"I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates. There's too many
captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For

Now playing: "Demons & Wizards - Rites Of Passage"

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

In news:t9msprw0t1my$(E-Mail Removed)9.com,
Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)> said in a panic:
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:49:19 GMT, E Brown wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:24:38 GMT, "Goldfinger" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Just wondering what is MTV doing if it doesn't show videos anymore?
>>>

>> Game shows, cartoons and other original programming, concerts,
>> awards programs, and other junk.

> They show concerts? That would be nice, but I don't recall seeing any
> lately.

They showed a Metallica one to hype up "St. Anger" aka the worst album
Metallica could possibly put out after they Anger-ed their fans.

(Pun intended)

--

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:55:08 -0500, Brian "Demolition Man" Little wrote:

> They showed a Metallica one to hype up "St. Anger" aka the worst album
> Metallica could possibly put out after they Anger-ed their fans.

Too bad I missed it. While I agree that "St. Anger" is poor by Metallica
standards, I think it's decent by most standards.
--
"Time is not important, only life is important"

Now playing: "Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song"

SpeedByrd PhD.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 04:20:50 GMT, Tarkus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:55:08 -0500, Brian "Demolition Man" Little wrote:
>
>> They showed a Metallica one to hype up "St. Anger" aka the worst album
>> Metallica could possibly put out after they Anger-ed their fans.

>Too bad I missed it. While I agree that "St. Anger" is poor by Metallica
>standards, I think it's decent by most standards.

Metallica? morals? standards? These have someting in common?

tuneless noise, more tunless noise

SpeedByrd PhD