Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > ripping part of disk

ripping part of disk

Dutchy

Hi,
for a presentation I need a small part of a DVD record (about 15 seconds)
How can I do this?? (It's for private use)
Thanks
JP

Eddie Puryear

Try DVDShrink. It allows you to set the Start/End points you want to backup.
http://www.dvdshrink.org

Ed

"Dutchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Gzkgb.6666$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hi,
> for a presentation I need a small part of a DVD record (about 15 seconds)
> How can I do this?? (It's for private use)
> Thanks
> JP

Dutchy

Thanks for the reply... I downloaded and installed it but can't seem to find
the way to pick part of the disk.... the help doesn't give me the answer...
maybe you can???
Thanks
JP
"Eddie Puryear" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:Lsngb.1017$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try DVDShrink. It allows you to set the Start/End points you want to

backup.
> http://www.dvdshrink.org
>
> Ed
>

> "Dutchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Gzkgb.6666$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> > Hi,
> > for a presentation I need a small part of a DVD record (about 15

seconds)
> > How can I do this?? (It's for private use)
> > Thanks
> > JP

DarkMatter

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 06:01:38 GMT, "Dutchy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Gave us:

>Thanks for the reply... I downloaded and installed it but can't seem to find
>the way to pick part of the disk.... the help doesn't give me the answer...
>maybe you can???
>Thanks

This is NOT a rip it group, dipshit. There ARE plenty of them. GO
to the rip it groups, and ask your retarded rip it questions there.
Doh!