Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Looking for ....

Looking for ....

Bert Eshuis

Hello,

Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for free)

Best regards,

Bert

SpeedyBird

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:55:19 +0200, "Bert Eshuis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for free)
>
>Best regards,
>
>Bert

Free?? What do y ou think this is... the Red Cross?

Log into DVD Avenue, or Amazon, give your credit card # and they will download movies into your mailbox pretty
fast and you can get some good bargains on Amazon, if you BUY 'used' DVD's. Good luck!

SpeedyByrd PhD

Anonymous Joe

"Bert Eshuis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:blq444$55h$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hello,

Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for
free)

Best regards,

Bert

I TRULY CANNOT BELIVE HOW ****ING DUMB YOU ARE.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT DOWNLOADING MOVIES FOR FREE IS FAIR TO THE MOVIE
STUDIOS, ACTORS, DIRECTORS, CAMERA MEN???

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO DO STUFF TO PEOPLE LIKE
YOU.

AS THE BYRD SAID, BUY THE MOVIES, USED OR NEW, OTHERWISE, YOUR A THIEF.

Adrian S. Kuiper

"Anonymous Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Bert Eshuis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:blq444$55h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,

> ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO DO STUFF TO PEOPLE

LIKE
> YOU.

I love that line......

Rascal

"Adrian S. Kuiper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:s32gb.71646$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "Anonymous Joe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "Bert Eshuis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:blq444$55h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,

> > ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO DO STUFF TO PEOPLE

> LIKE
> > YOU.

> I love that line......

Does make you wonder what goes on in some peoples heads though doesn't it??

This one was also pretty good:

Amazon, give your credit card # and they will download movies into your
mailbox pretty fast

Richard C.

no they no one knows
===========
"Bert Eshuis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:blq444$55h$(E-Mail Removed)...
Hello,

Is there anyone they now where I can download movies in DVD or DivX (for free)

Best regards,

Bert

Grand Inquisitor

Rascal wrote:
> This one was also pretty good:
>
> Amazon, give your credit card # and they will download movies into your
> mailbox pretty fast

That's the old, standard line for this type of query.

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor