Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Rocket Man on DVD?

Rocket Man on DVD?

Bob

Has anyone heard of a release date for Disney's Rocket Man on DVD?
__
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says
after that is the beginning of a new argument.

remove "edy" to respond

luminos

Release date? I have it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone heard of a release date for Disney's Rocket Man on DVD?
> __
> A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says
> after that is the beginning of a new argument.
>

> remove "edy" to respond

luminos

Ooops...sorry....that was Rocketeer.

news:blq0ok$3ie$(E-Mail Removed)...

Bottle Rocket Ha Ha Tron2005 MCSE 6 11-30-2005 04:35 AM
New releases: The Man With the Golden Arm, Cinderella Man & Dead & Buried; Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 08-16-2005 05:35 AM
Simulation of rocket IO in virtex 2 pro Stephen Lohning VHDL 3 05-24-2005 07:22 AM
Infiniband via Virtex-II Pro RocketIOs (keywords: Virtex2, RocketIO, Rocket I/O) Bruce VHDL 0 08-13-2004 01:34 PM
conflict between man perlipc and man perlfunc !? Jaap Karssenberg Perl Misc 0 01-09-2004 11:39 PM

Advertisments