Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Word wireless sandrunner

Word wireless sandrunner

searchme

I have a question. When i use my laptop with wireless card and i use
Micorosft Word every 10 seconds the sandrunner (I hope i use the good
word for it in dutch it is called zandloper) is running for a little
moment. It is very irritating, I have also used it on another PC with a
wireless card. It also happened.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com,
searchme <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> I have a question. When i use my laptop with wireless card and i use
> Micorosft Word every 10 seconds the sandrunner (I hope i use the good
> word for it in dutch it is called zandloper) is running for a little
> moment. It is very irritating, I have also used it on another PC with
> a wireless card. It also happened.

I like your choice of "sandrunner" but I think you mean "hourglass" ?

What OS are you running?
Does this happen when you have no network connection at all?