Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > BEYOND RE-ANIMATOR on DVD

BEYOND RE-ANIMATOR on DVD

DVDBrazil.com

BEYOND RE-ANIMATOR on DVD
Region 0 (all), pre-order at:
http://www.dvdbrazil.com

Eddie Puryear

This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

Ed

"DVDBrazil.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> BEYOND RE-ANIMATOR on DVD
> Region 0 (all), pre-order at:
> http://www.dvdbrazil.com

Nick Macpherson

>From: "Eddie Puryear" http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

>This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

And it was so bad I can't see the DVD being much of an improvement.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) (Nick Macpherson) wrote:
>>From: "Eddie Puryear" (E-Mail Removed)

>>This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

>And it was so bad I can't see the DVD being much of an improvement.

Alot of the gore and nudity were axed of course on the tv version.

Larry Gold

the DVD is only 5

--
Larry.gold
Arsenal For Life

"GMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bncvj7$51p$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

(E-Mail Removed) (Nick Macpherson) wrote:
> >>From: "Eddie Puryear" (E-Mail Removed)

> >>This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

> >And it was so bad I can't see the DVD being much of an improvement.

> Alot of the gore and nudity were axed of course on the tv version.

Wade365

<< the DVD is only 5 >>

I think John Cleese put it best in the 70s when he said:

"I wouldn't wipe me nose on it".

This movie was really, really bad... keep that fiver.

Larry Gold

uncut on DVD
On R1 USA (your one) there is a uncut 2/disc set of the Re-Animator it is
excellent