Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Walmart Bin ~ 'Mclintock' by Delta

Walmart Bin ~ 'Mclintock' by Delta

Willie Buck Merle

Walmart Bin ~ 'Mclintock' by Delta

Greetings once again,

I noticed lately that John Wayne's "Mclintock" is now in the Walmart
bargain bin. I've already been a victim of the Goodtimes version... is
this one the same or an improvement? TIA and take care.

agp

3W

Isn't he running for governor?

"Willie Buck Merle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Walmart Bin ~ 'Mclintock' by Delta
>
> Greetings once again,
>
> I noticed lately that John Wayne's "Mclintock" is now in the Walmart
> bargain bin. I've already been a victim of the Goodtimes version... is
> this one the same or an improvement? TIA and take care.
>
> agp

fredman

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:25:46 -0500, Willie Buck Merle
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Walmart Bin ~ 'Mclintock' by Delta
>
>Greetings once again,
>
>I noticed lately that John Wayne's "Mclintock" is now in the Walmart
>bargain bin. I've already been a victim of the Goodtimes version... is
>this one the same or an improvement? TIA and take care.

As a general rule, I stay away from releases that are NOT from the big
well-known studios unless I absolutely have to have a title, and only
do so knowing I'm probably going to be less than pleased. Sorry, I
don't have specific knowledge on this title but the subject has come
up for the upcoming "Night of the Comet" (due out 10/2 - a cult
favorite for which I am hoping at least a watchable widescreen
(fullscreen most likely, don't even think about a DD5.1 track, etc.).
You might search for reviews at all your favorite DVD sites, but that
has proven to be hit or miss for me, especially for lessor catalog
titles. Good luck.
regards,