Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "The Office" Season 1 on DVD: BBC Comedy

"The Office" Season 1 on DVD: BBC Comedy

Shane Gould

Get ready, get set, the BBC comedy "The Office" is coming to DVD on October
7th in the US for the first season. If you haven't seen it this is a
roll-around-on-the-floor funny show, especially for anyone who works in an
office or enjoyed the "Office Space" movie.

You can see a video clip for the show and get a listing of show times on BBC
at:
http://www.johnstorms.com

Tallulah Blanket

Shane Gould wrote:
> Get ready, get set, the BBC comedy "The Office" is coming to DVD on October
> 7th in the US for the first season. If you haven't seen it this is a
> roll-around-on-the-floor funny show, especially for anyone who works in an
> office or enjoyed the "Office Space" movie.
>
> You can see a video clip for the show and get a listing of show times on BBC
> at:
> http://www.johnstorms.com

And yet another excellent Britcom on its way to being destroyed by
American network television. As if Coupling wasn't bad enough, i can
just imagine all the venom of this series being drained to a trickle to
avoid "offfending" anyone, lest of all advertisers.

WIN CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Season 3, on DVD - BBC Wiltshire Website BBC Wiltshire DVD Video 0 04-02-2004 11:09 AM
Comedy Central mail list - I can't get them to unsubscribe me!! Pauline Johnson Computer Support 5 03-05-2004 01:54 AM
Comedy Show Nick DVD Video 1 02-03-2004 01:48 PM
Best British comedy Rob K Computer Support 43 01-16-2004 08:58 PM
The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour on DVD susan DVD Video 2 11-13-2003 07:12 AM

Advertisments