Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > My Little Eye

My Little Eye

RMM

The DVD of My Little Eye is interesting for the interactive special
features. Is this the only one attempted so far or are there others?
This seems to me the way to go, especially with this kind of movie
with unknown actors.

Rosie