Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Devils?

The Devils?

Arminio Grgic

I know I know ... there is no possibility that Warner Bross will ever
release this on DVD in original form ... but, maybe anybody have some
VHS or DVD-R copy of this gem in original aspect ratio (2.35:1) ?

I found several uncut VHS releases but none of them are in OAR
(2.35:1) - all are either 1.85:1 or P&S ((

--
Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.

Monsewer Byrd

Why won't it be released in its original form. It was tame, by today's standards.

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 06:22:16 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Arminio Grgic) wrote:

>I know I know ... there is no possibility that Warner Bross will ever
>release this on DVD in original form ... but, maybe anybody have some
>VHS or DVD-R copy of this gem in original aspect ratio (2.35:1) ?
>
>I found several uncut VHS releases but none of them are in OAR
>(2.35:1) - all are either 1.85:1 or P&S ((
>

>--
>Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
>A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
>From Dale's Movie Page at
>http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/A...09/movies.html

Doc Speedbyrd

Arminio Grgic

On 3 Oct 2003 08:09:07 -0500, Monsewer Byrd <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Why won't it be released in its original form. It was tame, by today's standards.

Ask Warnber Bross ... they have rights and wont' release it.

BTW, I found that DVD was prepared for release last year but Russell
wants to add allrscenes back incl. lost footget "Rape of Christ" and
now there are again problems with rights ...

--
Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
From Dale's Movie Page at