Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Warners reveal what us Aussies are REALLY like

Warners reveal what us Aussies are REALLY like

anthony

I've been asked many times what us aussies are really like.
In the past it's been a bit hard to describe. Now it's easy.
Warners in America have just released (I have it with me now, thanks
to Amazon) the classic movie The Adventures of Robin Hood, starring
one of Australia's favourite actors, Errol Flynn.
And I must say, when looking at him, that he is very representative of
us.
He's probably not quite as dashing or as good-looking as most of us,
which is why he had to **** off to America where the competition
wasn't as great.
Take a look -- you'll get the idea. And I must admit that if Olivia de
Havilland is your typical American girl, I might be seeing you in
person soon!

damnfine

Did that make the slightest bit of sense to anyone at all?

--
/^\damnfine/^\
"Bogart in 'Casablanca' was a people smuggler, discuss." - Bob Ellis

Monsewer Byrd

On 2 Oct 2003 20:55:37 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (anthony) wrote:

>I've been asked many times what us aussies are really like.
>In the past it's been a bit hard to describe. Now it's easy.
>Warners in America have just released (I have it with me now, thanks
>to Amazon) the classic movie The Adventures of Robin Hood, starring
>one of Australia's favourite actors, Errol Flynn.
>And I must say, when looking at him, that he is very representative of
>us.
>He's probably not quite as dashing or as good-looking as most of us,
>which is why he had to **** off to America where the competition
>wasn't as great.
>Take a look -- you'll get the idea. And I must admit that if Olivia de
>Havilland is your typical American girl, I might be seeing you in
>person soon!

Many of the aussies I've known, have been rather unattractive. You all just hang upside down there under like
a bunch of bats, not really contributing much to anyone.

Doc Speedbyrd

Je▀us

I want some of whatever damnfine's using:

: Did that make the slightest bit of sense to anyone at all?

Hell no...

--
Je▀us

doofus

"anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I've been asked many times what us aussies are really like.
> one of Australia's favourite actors, Errol Flynn.
> And I must say, when looking at him, that he is very representative of us.

So we're all bisexual then?

pjc

anthony wrote:

> I've been asked many times what us aussies are really like.
> In the past it's been a bit hard to describe. Now it's easy.
> Warners in America have just released (I have it with me now, thanks
> to Amazon) the classic movie The Adventures of Robin Hood, starring
> one of Australia's favourite actors, Errol Flynn.
> And I must say, when looking at him, that he is very representative of
> us.

Which part of him are you looking at?

Alex Van Starrex

no - most of us drive cars

--

New: "Musical Graffiti" - 100 MED-MODs (18 hours of music)
http://www.angelfire.com/oz/med/

The Unofficial Yes 2003 Australian Tour site:
http://ozguitar.50megs.com/index.htm

My main web-site:
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~avanstar

My mp3 site:
http://www.mp3.com.au/AlexVanStarrex/

My RealVideo site:
http://www.geocities.com/~avanstar/index.html

"doofus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:HY8fb.134319$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > I've been asked many times what us aussies are really like.
> > one of Australia's favourite actors, Errol Flynn.
> > And I must say, when looking at him, that he is very representative of

us.

> So we're all bisexual then?

anthony

Well, I'm talking about the screen representation....
It's called the Willing Suspension of Disbelief.

Eric R.

(E-Mail Removed) (anthony) wrote in message

> And I must say, when looking at him, that he is very representative of
> us.

I'm not so sure that's a good thing. I think you might be better off
sticking with Mel Gibson.

-Eric

Peter Briggs

damnfine <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Did that make the slightest bit of sense to anyone at all?

I'm glad you added that, as I was thinking exactly the same thing!