Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > copying DVDs

copying DVDs

Ed

I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
can try? The disks are not copy protected.

Ed

Monsewer Byrd

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:14:06 GMT, Ed <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
>Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
>video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
>these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
>can try? The disks are not copy protected.
>
>Ed
>(E-Mail Removed)

go pawn your thiever someplace else. You don't need to be making DVD copies.
Is there no limit to these slimebags?

Doc Speedbyrd

Darrel Christenson

Ed wrote:

> I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
> Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
> video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
> these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
> can try? The disks are not copy protected.

Try DvdShrink and something like Nero to burn them.

Darrel

DarkMatter

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 03:14:06 GMT, Ed <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
>Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
>video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
>these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
>can try? The disks are not copy protected.
>
>Ed
>(E-Mail Removed)

So what? I suggest that you ask your question in one of the "copy
it" or "rip ir" groups.

Dunf

"Ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
> Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
> video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
> these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
> can try? The disks are not copy protected.
>
> Ed
> (E-Mail Removed)

We all know that questions like this one are loaded. This person probably
works for a major studio or dvd manufacturer or in the biz in some capacity.
Give it up; were not chumps and we don't break the law. Go fishing in
someone elses sesspool pal.

DarkMatter

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:03:40 GMT, "Dunf" <(E-Mail Removed)> Gave us:

>"Ed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I've been using CloneDVD to make DVD copies and it works like a charm.
>> Unfortunately, I recently got some DVD's that someone made using a DVD
>> video recorder rather than a DVD RW drive and CloneDVD won't copy
>> these. Can anyone recommend another copying tool, or anything else I
>> can try? The disks are not copy protected.
>>
>> Ed
>> (E-Mail Removed)

>We all know that questions like this one are loaded. This person probably
>works for a major studio or dvd manufacturer or in the biz in some capacity.
>Give it up; were not chumps and we don't break the law. Go fishing in
>someone elses sesspool pal.

You are right. This shithole that used to be a DVD discussion forum
has turned into a shithole of copy it rip it twits, and has attained
the "cesspool" moniker... all too properly.

He should keep his probing queries to the copy it, rip it groups
where all the trash ends up... hopefully.

Y'all take yer copy it rip it baby bullshit somewhere else, not this
group.

Copying DVDs Howie Doin DVD Video 16 04-22-2005 03:44 PM
newbie advice on copying dvds s w DVD Video 12 04-30-2004 08:48 AM
copying DVDs Ian I Kristensen DVD Video 1 12-23-2003 12:07 PM

Advertisments