Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Shirley Valentine on DVD... News?

Shirley Valentine on DVD... News?

DBR

Now that Dream a little Dream is on it's way, the only movie left for me to
get my hands on is Shirley Valentine.

Has there been any news regarding this title and a Region 1 release? I know
lots of poeple follow DVD news much closer than I'm able to, plus I couldn't
find any info on it.

Thanks in advance!

--
"To infinity and beyond!"

Shirley Valentine kaboom DVD Video 0 01-20-2007 02:53 AM
New releases: Star Wars redeux, Shirley Temple & Invasion: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 05-16-2006 05:42 AM
New releases: Shirley Temple, Grounded Fro Life & The Weatherman: Updated complete Downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 12-06-2005 05:58 AM
Laverne and Shirley DVD set--anyone else have this problem? Bob DVD Video 2 08-26-2004 12:39 PM
Any news on Shirley Valentine? DBR DVD Video 1 05-21-2004 01:59 PM

Advertisments