Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Does anyone have Lion King yet?

Does anyone have Lion King yet?

Aaron J. Bossig

Hi all.

I'm getting pretty excited over the upcoming Lion King DVD. Has
anyone gotten an advanced copy, or an early pre-order shipment?
If so, has anything been censored from the DVD? Knowing Disney,
I gotta ask. :-/

Also, I'm seriously considering forgoing the box set and getting
the plain DVD. The sketches really don't appeal to me... is there
anything in that booklet of real value? I'm asking mostly from
a film enthusiast perspective, not a Disney trinket collector
perspective.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

Poncho & Lefty

I got mine (R1) from cdwow on Wednesday.

Great service but not watching it until the weekend so i cant answer your
other questions.

---

Aaron J. Bossig

> I got mine (R1) from cdwow on Wednesday.
>
> Great service but not watching it until the weekend so i cant answer your
> other questions.

Have fun. Hope someone can report back soon.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com