Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best Buy Reward Zone - Scam or Good Deal?

Best Buy Reward Zone - Scam or Good Deal?

J-Dogg J-Dogg is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceoHearts
It is a good deal, if you buy a lot of stuff at Best Buy. So far I have
recieved 2 of the $5 coupons. But it takes a little while. Purchases take
about 10 days to show up on your Reward Zone card. Then once they are
issued they certificates take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Personally I am
waiting for $20 in certificates to arrive. Plus in the last 10 days I have
bought enough for 2 more certificates, but those points havn't posted yet.

It takes a while to get the suff, but I think it is worth it. I would have
spent the money there any way, but now I get a little back. It would be
nicer if the rewards showed up faster after they were earned.

AceoHearts
The certificates expire and cannot be reissued. Why do they expire? I have yet to hear a good explanation. I am ready to buy something and would like my $60 in rewards certificates, but they expired. I didn't need/want anything when they were still valid. Why can't they just reissue them to me now? So I'll have to pay full price or the sale price? Fine. But I won't pay it at a Best Buy store. I'll go elsewhere, thank you very much.