Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "Writer's Cut" DVDs...

"Writer's Cut" DVDs...

Invid Fan

The comic strip 'Betty' is having an amusing run this week. The couple
sits down to watch a dvd they've rented. "Wait a minute, this is
suppose to be a romantic comedy. Where's the happy ending?!?" Checking
the box, they discover... it's the "Writer's Cut" version. Today they
were wondering why the film had so many closeups, and long emotional
speaches. Turns out it was the "Actor's Cut". I think I've seen a few
of those...

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS