Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Q: DVDSoon Lost shipments

Q: DVDSoon Lost shipments

Folks,

Any feedback on dealing with DVDSoon on lost shipments?

I feel as though I am getting the runaround on a package shipped August 27,
which was for Outer Limits Season 2. Customer Service is stating to wait 30
days, but hasn't told me what a resolution will be at that time.

That is a good bit of money to be out, even at their terrific prices...

Thanks,

Patrick

David Beamish

Red hairless monkeys, gimp masks for all seasons. Rooms full of yoghurt
for next to no reason. These are a few of Z's favourite things:

> That is a good bit of money to be out, even at their terrific
> prices...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrick

I'd imagine that they will refund you or send you a new one and then they
will try to claim for it themselves against the post office.
That is, if it was sent with enough insurance.

30 days is a fairly standard time frame..

Steve(JazzHunter)

On 2 Oct 2003 09:02:20 GMT, David Beamish <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Red hairless monkeys, gimp masks for all seasons. Rooms full of yoghurt
>for next to no reason. These are a few of Z's favourite things:
>

>> That is a good bit of money to be out, even at their terrific
>> prices...
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Patrick
>>

>I'd imagine that they will refund you or send you a new one and then they
>will try to claim for it themselves against the post office.
>That is, if it was sent with enough insurance.

My shipments from DVDsoon arrive the next day, -standard free
shipping. That is, the item is shipped in Quebec on a Monday, and
arrives here in my mailbox, near Toronto, 9am Tuesday morning.
ALWAYS. I have placed 19 orders with them (some 25 shipments since
they ship as stock arrives) and not one has ever been late or lost.

..Steve .