Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Die-Hard DVD?

New Die-Hard DVD?

Joe Pendyck

What's the deal with the Die-Hard 2-disc set coming out in October?
Is it any different that the 5-star edition?

jayembee

Joe Pendyck <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What's the deal with the Die-Hard 2-disc set coming out
> in October? Is it any different that the 5-star edition?

I doubt it. Over the last few months, Fox has re-issued a
number of their 5-Star Editions in new packaging, so I
imagine this is just another one.

-- jayembee