Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Universal "Sit back and Watch" attitude from consumers

Universal "Sit back and Watch" attitude from consumers

Stan Jensen

You know, with the way Universal has screwed up some of the major
releases over the past year - BTTF and now Python's Meaning of Life -
I'm wary of anything they are going to put out.

Especially the big "Battlestar Galactica Series" in a few weeks.
Anyone want to take bets on how they will screw *that* up?

If I can find a great price I'll buy it the week it's out, but there's
no way I'm going to open it until I see reviews on Digital Bits,
DVDreview and DVDfile.

Re: Attitude Pedro Simoes MCSE 0 11-24-2005 08:01 PM
Attitude TechGeekPro MCSE 3 11-15-2005 06:09 PM
attitude of internet cafes to user's own disks Bert Computer Support 1 01-16-2004 04:52 AM

Advertisments