Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WTD: "DVD-pal" in the USA!

WTD: "DVD-pal" in the USA!

NP

Hi there,

I'm a 34 year old DVD/LaserDisc-collector from the Netherlands and I'm
looking for a DVD-collector/friend in the U.S.A.who's willing to buy/order
U.S.-ONLY (special) DVD-editions for me (= only shipping to addresses in the
USA)! I can/will pay you in U$D via PAYPAL or we can trade if you're
interested in Dutch/European releases.

Interested? Mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Cheers,
Norm.