Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Writer R5

This week I have 12 new media reviews beginning with 7 new DVD reviews and
continuing onward with one multimedia review and 4 TV reviews. Beginning
Sunday, September 28, 2003, GENRE ONLINE.NET will go into horror films on DVD
mode for a week with reviews of lots of new and available horror DVD titles to
give you all goosebumps this Halloween. In addition there will be a "Texas
Chainsaw Massacre" DVD cover story with reviews of all four features on DVD
plus the documentary in anticipation of New Line's remake opening in theaters
next month. This is the first of two horror DVD week exclusives. I anticipate
doing one more before the holiday. Anyway since my weekly updates usually go
out on a Thursday night, there will not be a weekly update next week, but
instead the Thursday after will encompass two weeks worth of reviews and more,
including the horror DVD reviews.

Now I have a new trivia contest running until Tuesday, October 21, 2003. Two
winners will each receive a copy of the theatrical version of "Battlestar
Galactica" on DVD courtesy of Universal Studios Home Video and GENRE
ONLINE.NET. Please note that winners of the "High School Reunion Collection"
and "Kiss Symphony: The DVD" are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Here is the link for everyone else and good luck!

http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica...a_Contest.html

Now here are this week's new media reviews:

DVD:
The Adventures Of Robin Hood: Two-Disc Special Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Adventure..._Hood_DVD.html

The Mark Of Zorro: Studio Classics:
http://www.genreonline.net/Mark_Zorro_DVD.html

Bulletproof Monk: Special Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Bulleproof_Monk_DVD.html

Jim Henson's The Storyteller: The Complete Collection:
http://www.genreonline.net/Storyteller_DVD.html

LEXX: Series 4: Video Set 4:
http://www.genreonline.net/LEXX_S4_V4_DVD.html

Holes: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/Holes_DVD.html

Saturday Night Live: 25 Years Of Music, Performances And Sketches 5-Disc Box
Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/SNL_25_Music_DVD.html

Multimedia:
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: Windows CD-ROM:
http://www.genreonline.net/Jedi_Acad...ows_CDROM.html

Television:
Style In Motion: Turner Classic Movies Film Festival:
http://www.genreonline.net/Style_Motion_TCM.htm

House Rules: TBS Superstation Reality Series Premiere:
http://www.genreonline.net/House_Rules_TBS.htm

D.C. Sniper: 23 Days Of Fear: USA Network Original Movie:
http://www.genreonline.net/DC_Sniper_USA.htm

Wilder Days: TNT Original Movie Premiere:
http://www.genreonline.net/Wilder_Days_TNT.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

GENRE ONLINE.NET
The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
(E-Mail Removed)