Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?

Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?

Ken L. Cheshire

Elmo

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:29:07 -0500, "Ken L. Cheshire"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?

hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
What a shame!

Rupert Pupkin

>Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
>
>hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
>What a shame!

That IS a shame. Ted Danson is a good guy.

Elmo

On 03 Oct 2003 17:52:26 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)Ujunk (Rupert Pupkin)
wrote:

>>Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
>>
>>hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
>>What a shame!
>>

>That IS a shame. Ted Danson is a good guy.

BeckeT, not BeckeR

Aaron J. Bossig

> Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
>
> hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
> What a shame!

I've been waiting on this title for years. It seems no one was in
a hurry to get it out. Perhaps studio interest has been lost.

Which studio owns it, again?

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

Rupert Pupkin

From: Elmo (E-Mail Removed)

>On 03 Oct 2003 17:52:26 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)Ujunk (Rupert Pupkin)
>wrote:
>
>>>Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
>>>
>>>hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
>>>What a shame!
>>>

>>That IS a shame. Ted Danson is a good guy.

>BeckeT, not BeckeR

No duh. Ted Danson as Samuel Becket.

-

"Aaron J. Bossig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
> >
> > hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
> > What a shame!

> I've been waiting on this title for years. It seems no one was in
> a hurry to get it out. Perhaps studio interest has been lost.
>
> Which studio owns it, again?
>

> --
>
> Aaron J. Bossig
>
> http://www.GodsLabRat.com
> http://www.daily-reviews.com

-

If by any chance you mean the Irish (RTE)TV series of Beckett plays, it's
out in the shops here in Ireland, so suggest you try that broadcaster's
website - www.rte.ie

"Aaron J. Bossig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Anyone heard what the status is on BECKET?
> >
> > hometheaterinfo.com lists Becket as cancelled.
> > What a shame!

> I've been waiting on this title for years. It seems no one was in
> a hurry to get it out. Perhaps studio interest has been lost.
>
> Which studio owns it, again?
>

> --
>
> Aaron J. Bossig
>
> http://www.GodsLabRat.com
> http://www.daily-reviews.com

Tallulah Blanket

- wrote:

> If by any chance you mean the Irish (RTE)TV series of Beckett plays, it's
> out in the shops here in Ireland, so suggest you try that broadcaster's
> website - www.rte.ie

No, he means the 1964 Peter Glenville film Becket (not Beckett, as in
Samuel Beckett) about Thomas a Becket and Henry II with O'Toole, Burton
and half of the greatest British actors of the 20th century. It was
announced some time ago, but nothing has been heard of since.

Has AnyOne Heard of TESTOUT =?Utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIC1NQ1NF?= MCSE 12 04-07-2006 07:42 PM
Anyone heard of validatorhookupcontrol? Alan Silver ASP .Net 2 02-16-2006 05:15 PM
Anyone heard of fuhnxrfp.dll ? John B ASP .Net 3 06-21-2005 02:27 PM
Anyone heard of an ATA 182? RC Cisco 3 09-03-2004 05:28 AM
Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks? Frédéric Computer Support 0 07-13-2003 05:26 PM

Advertisments