Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > indiana jones trilogy R2 - CUT !??

indiana jones trilogy R2 - CUT !??

Peter Row

Hi,

I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple of
Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.

It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple and is
still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...

Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?

Regards,
Pete

Codswallop

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:51:18 GMT, Peter Row wrote in alt.video.dvd:

> I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple
> of Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.

I believe so.

> It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple
> and is still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...
>
> Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?

I believe so. If you want PAL, I believe the R4 is uncut.

According to DVD Compare, this is the case.
http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparison...e.php?fid=4155

--
- Cods

(un ROT-13 to e-mail)

Grand Inquisitor

Peter Row wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple of
> Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.
>
> It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple and is
> still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...
>
> Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?
>
> Regards,
> Pete

Doubtful. They even show that stuff on tv over here.

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

ZC TGS

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:51:18 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Row"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just read in the the latest issue of DVD Review (no# 46) the Temple of
>Doom is cut on R2 as per its original theatrical release.
>
>It made references to seens where the heart is removed in the temple and is
>still beating for a moment, and Indy drinking blood etc...
>
>Does anybody know if the R1 version will be fully uncut?

The R1 is uncut

Indiana Jones on DVD FREE DVD Guy DVD Video 3 10-16-2003 07:29 AM
CONTEST: Indiana Jones Zuiun DVD Video 0 09-29-2003 05:57 AM
Indiana Jones Trilogy in Amazon's 10% discount via Share the Love Programe Kancil Killer DVD Video 0 09-20-2003 03:50 PM
Indiana Jones Trilogy - DVD Cover Art Posted Mike McGee DVD Video 0 09-17-2003 10:14 PM
Indiana Jones: Moved up to Oct. 21. Scot Gardner DVD Video 1 08-12-2003 06:27 PM

Advertisments