Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Roswell on DVD

Roswell on DVD

Dylo

Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what shows
they should release on DVD
Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

127.0.0.1

"Dylo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bkolk8$610$1@austar-
news.austar.net.au:

> Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what shows
> they should release on DVD
> Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

--
| I give permission allowing non-profit organisations to use this posting
| for analysis of any form. Commercial organisations including specifically
| Microsoft must pay AU$10 to use this posting in any analysis.
------------Please contact: newsgroup(at)craznar[dot]com for payment details.

jayembee

"127.0.0.1" <newsgroup(at)(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Dylo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what shows
>> they should release on DVD
>> Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
>> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>>

>How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

Pretty easily, actually:

PICKET FENCES
THE WONDER YEARS
REMINGTON STEELE
MILLENNIUM
CHICAGO HOPE

-- jayembee

Michael

'Millennium' would be nice. I'm sceptical that voting for it on a web page,
that can't even spell the show's name, is going to get it released any
quicker though.

"Dylo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bkolk8$610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what

shows
> they should release on DVD
> Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

127.0.0.1

jayembee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

> Pretty easily, actually:

Sorry - I meant 5 series worth paying for on DVD.

--
| I give permission allowing non-profit organisations to use this posting
| for analysis of any form. Commercial organisations including specifically
| Microsoft must pay AU$10 to use this posting in any analysis.
------------Please contact: newsgroup(at)craznar[dot]com for payment details.

jayembee

"127.0.0.1" <newsgroup(at)(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>jayembee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

>> Pretty easily, actually:

>Sorry - I meant 5 series worth paying for on DVD.

Then you should have asked "How the hell do *I* find 5 on that list?"

The five I listed are ones that I would be happy to pay for on DVD. If
you don't, that's your problem, not mine.

-- jayembee

Jeeters

"127.0.0.1" <newsgroup(at)(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns93FFA79C48906127001craznarcom@61.9.191.5.. .
> "Dylo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bkolk8$610$1@austar-
> news.austar.net.au:
>

> > Fox Tv have a poll going at their website asking viewers to pick what

shows
> > they should release on DVD
> > Roswell is on the list so please add a vote!
> > http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
> >

> How the hell does one find 5 on that list ?

Who said you *had* to pick 5? I voted for just two and it accepted them.

The Magically Delicious Mr. H***

"Dylo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Fox Tv have a poll going at their website
>asking viewers to pick what shows they
>should release on DVD
>Roswell is on the list so please add a
>vote!

>http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

Mr. H***

Mr. H***'s Golden Shower Site for the month of September:
http://www.misterpoll.com/470303569.html
(For when a Hallmark card and saying "I love you Mom" is never enough.)

DVD Verdict reviews: ROSWELL: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON (THE FINAL CHAPTER) and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 2 08-24-2005 02:39 PM
Netflix Roswell DVD Question sandy DVD Video 9 02-23-2004 01:17 AM
Roswell Season One Justin DVD Video 2 02-20-2004 03:17 AM
New Releases: In Living Color, Roswell, Apes Deluxe: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 5 10-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: Roswell: Fifty-Six Years Of Unanswered Questions Rev. Quentin P. Johannas Computer Support 1 10-08-2003 11:21 AM

Advertisments