Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > widescreen Babe DVD coming out!

widescreen Babe DVD coming out!

Grand Inquisitor

Hooray! Finally!
and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

Darrel Christenson

Grand Inquisitor wrote:

> Hooray! Finally!

What are you on about? That cartoon/flick about a pig?

drc

Doonie

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:19:05 GMT, Darrel Christenson wrote:

>Grand Inquisitor wrote:
>
>> Hooray! Finally!

>What are you on about? That cartoon/flick about a pig?

When I saw Babe in the theater, I wondered how they were able to
make the animals talk! Everything looked real!

Anyone know if the new DVD will have only a half biterate DTS track
or a full bitrate one, like the old pan & scan release had? Hopefully
they ported over the full bitrate one..

Grand Inquisitor

Darrel Christenson wrote:
> Grand Inquisitor wrote:
>
>> Hooray! Finally!

> What are you on about? That cartoon/flick about a pig?
>

> drc

Sorry you can't appreciate it. It was live action, not cartoon. Why
not try watching it before judging it?

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

Frohike

"Grand Inquisitor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9RWbb.28696$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Darrel Christenson wrote:
> > Grand Inquisitor wrote:
> >
> >> Hooray! Finally!

> > What are you on about? That cartoon/flick about a pig?
> >

> > drc
> >

> Sorry you can't appreciate it. It was live action, not cartoon. Why
> not try watching it before judging it?

I think he was joking. There was a smiley.

Mark B.

"Grand Inquisitor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JuLbb.10322$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hooray! Finally!
> --
> "Get rid of the Range Rover. You are not responsible for patrolling
> Australia's Dingo Barrier Fence, nor do you work the Savannah, capturing
> and tagging wildebeests."
> --Michael J. Nelson
>
> Grand Inquisitor
> http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=Oost

But where at? Target only had the P&S version, Wal-Mart has P&S and the
2-pack which has the WS but also the sequel which I don't want to pay for.
Amazon has it, but I don't get why 2 of the biggest retailers don't have the
single WS version. I'll have to check Best Buy tomorrow.

Mark

TSKO

.....not a bad flick...

"Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Grand Inquisitor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:JuLbb.10322$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hooray! Finally!
> > --
> > "Get rid of the Range Rover. You are not responsible for patrolling
> > Australia's Dingo Barrier Fence, nor do you work the Savannah, capturing
> > and tagging wildebeests."
> > --Michael J. Nelson
> >
> > Grand Inquisitor
> > http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollection.asp?alias=Oost
> >

> But where at? Target only had the P&S version, Wal-Mart has P&S and the
> 2-pack which has the WS but also the sequel which I don't want to pay for.
> Amazon has it, but I don't get why 2 of the biggest retailers don't have

the
> single WS version. I'll have to check Best Buy tomorrow.
>
> Mark

AceoHearts

I paid the $20 for both Babe and the sequel. That was the only way I found
it widescreen. My son should get a kick out of the sequel. He hasn't
realized that just because a movie is really good doesn't mean there has to
be a sequel. He is only 13 months old after all.

AceoHearts

Grand Inquisitor

Frohike wrote:

> "Grand Inquisitor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9RWbb.28696$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Darrel Christenson wrote:

>>>What are you on about? That cartoon/flick about a pig?
>>>

>>>drc
>>>

>>Sorry you can't appreciate it. It was live action, not cartoon. Why
>>not try watching it before judging it?

> I think he was joking. There was a smiley.

That smiley was part of his sig. It was a sig smiley (or smigley).

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor

Mark B. wrote:
> But where at? Target only had the P&S version, Wal-Mart has P&S and the
> 2-pack which has the WS but also the sequel which I don't want to pay for.
> Amazon has it, but I don't get why 2 of the biggest retailers don't have the
> single WS version. I'll have to check Best Buy tomorrow.
>
> Mark

I can tell you from having worked at Best Buy and getting a discount
that was 5% above cost that you're a sucker to buy DVDs at retail (99%
of the time anyway). It's okay to be a sucker. We have all been suckers.

www.dvdpricesearch.com

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

FS - babe R2 widescreen Mark DVD Video 0 11-02-2003 09:57 AM
FS - babe R2 widescreen Mark DVD Video 0 10-13-2003 11:44 PM
FS - babe R2 widescreen Mark DVD Video 0 10-04-2003 07:37 PM
FS - babe R2 widescreen Mark DVD Video 0 09-26-2003 10:24 PM
Babe (Widescreen Import) @ eBay *LAST DAY* trog DVD Video 1 08-04-2003 10:04 AM

Advertisments