Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Shaolin Soccer - any possibility of a real R1 release?

Shaolin Soccer - any possibility of a real R1 release?

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

Seeing that this is now playing in cinemas here in the States
is it possible that a real R1 release might happen that might
possibly have corrected English subtitles and improved
picture/sound over the previous release? I'm not worried
about the extras as much as I am over the quality of the film
itself.

Many thanks once again.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

Goldfinger

"Brian "Demolition Man" Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Seeing that this is now playing in cinemas here in the States
> is it possible that a real R1 release might happen that might
> possibly have corrected English subtitles and improved
> picture/sound over the previous release? I'm not worried
> about the extras as much as I am over the quality of the film
> itself.

Miramax has the right so the new release, if ever, will be the butchered
version.

Review of Miramax's DVD for SHAOLIN SOCCER. Jay G DVD Video 13 08-24-2004 08:33 PM
Shaolin Soccer Multi-code DVD Video 3 04-11-2004 02:18 PM
Shaolin Soccer? Randy DVD Video 6 04-07-2004 05:57 AM
(Dutch) Review: Shaolin Soccer [2-DVD] etc. DVD Specials DVD Video 0 10-28-2003 07:08 PM
My concerns about Miramax' SHAOLIN SOCCER HONG KONGer DVD Video 22 06-27-2003 05:46 AM

Advertisments