Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Forwarding Extention.

Forwarding Extention.

Aido

Hiya Peoples
I'm having a problem with forwarding posts from Binaries Newsgroups, The
post ends up being sent as Giberish (Numbers & Letters), I'm sick of
saving them & them putting them in the forwarded emails as attatchments.
Is there a patch or extention for Thunderbird 1.0.7 that auto attatches
the attatchment as seen & not as Giberish?

Aido.

Ranjit

Aido wrote:
> Hiya Peoples
> I'm having a problem with forwarding posts from Binaries Newsgroups, The
> post ends up being sent as Giberish (Numbers & Letters), I'm sick of
> saving them & them putting them in the forwarded emails as attatchments.
> Is there a patch or extention for Thunderbird 1.0.7 that auto attatches
> the attatchment as seen & not as Giberish?
>
> Aido.

You can try to set "forward as attachment" as default.
Tools->options->composition->Forward messages->As attachment

Aido

Ranjit wrote:
> Aido wrote:
>
>> Hiya Peoples
>> I'm having a problem with forwarding posts from Binaries Newsgroups,
>> The post ends up being sent as Giberish (Numbers & Letters), I'm sick
>> of saving them & them putting them in the forwarded emails as
>> attatchments.
>> Is there a patch or extention for Thunderbird 1.0.7 that auto
>> attatches the attatchment as seen & not as Giberish?
>>
>> Aido.

> You can try to set "forward as attachment" as default.
> Tools->options->composition->Forward messages->As attachment

Thanks Ranjit, Looks to have fixed my problem. >

Aido. >

forwarding Args&&... vs forwarding Args... Andrew Tomazos C++ 5 01-05-2012 11:15 PM
Port forwarding problems with SP2 =?Utf-8?B?QW5keSBU?= Wireless Networking 1 03-29-2005 07:13 PM
Forwarding mail Nobody Firefox 3 02-15-2004 05:09 PM
Forwarding mail Lomer Firefox 6 01-26-2004 05:16 PM
Mozilla 1.5 email and forwarding GFRfan Firefox 1 01-16-2004 04:39 AM

Advertisments