Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Player Glitch List

Player Glitch List

Stan Jensen

Is there still a site that keeps up to date what the glitches are with
certain players?

I'm going to be getting rid of this GE 1105P since I got a new
television that will let me do component, S-vid, etc, and I was
looking at some players, but I want to know what their particular
idiosyncracies are before plunking down the money.

Scot Gardner

"Stan Jensen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there still a site that keeps up to date what the glitches are
> with certain players?
>
> I'm going to be getting rid of this GE 1105P since I got a
> new television that will let me do component, S-vid, etc,
> and I was looking at some players, but I want to know
> what their particular idiosyncracies are before plunking
> down the money.

This is the only one that I know of, updated in 2002:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...2001-list.html

Rich Clark

"Stan Jensen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there still a site that keeps up to date what the glitches are with
> certain players?
>
> I'm going to be getting rid of this GE 1105P since I got a new
> television that will let me do component, S-vid, etc, and I was
> looking at some players, but I want to know what their particular
> idiosyncracies are before plunking down the money.

There's also this, which is mostly about format and media comatibility:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php

RichC

Strange scrolling glitch with Firefox History Fan Firefox 7 02-22-2006 08:52 PM
Firefox cache glitch - the dead rise again! Jim Firefox 1 03-22-2005 09:48 PM
making a glitch filter rajan VHDL 2 03-13-2005 09:48 PM
How can I eliminate "Glitch"? Jluis VHDL 5 05-12-2004 07:59 PM
New price list for mp3 player, digital camera, cd/vcd/mp3 player andUSB flash drive! HY Tech Ruby 0 09-07-2003 04:13 AM

Advertisments