Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cloak and Dagger DVD (1984)

Cloak and Dagger DVD (1984)

Chop Top

I thought I saw cover art for this DVD on the digital bits website,
but I can't find anything about a DVD release of this title now. What
is the deal?

Also, were there ever rumors of a Mars Attacks Special Edition in the
works?

TIA

Paul

> I thought I saw cover art for this DVD on the digital bits website,
> but I can't find anything about a DVD release of this title now. What
> is the deal?

I remember enjoying this film back in '84, but it must seem awfully dated by
now, no?

Paul

AceoHearts

I loved that movie. Plans were stored on an Atari cartridge or something.
Kids today would really wonder what they were.

AceoHearts