From: Jeff Smithpeters
To: Austin
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: Skippy Disc = Legit

That's good to know, man. This probably should be posted to a DVD
newsgroup so as to give them some good buzz. Sounds like they deserve
it. With your permission, I'll post it.

Austin wrote:

> Skippy Disc = Legit
>
> I just remembered to write to you about my positive

experience with skippydisc.com . The reason my discs hadn't arrived was
because I had given them my WRONG address, and they contacted me via
phone by it when they got the mail back from the post office. I talked
to two different skippydisc employees on the phone, got it straightened
out, and my discs arrived two days later.

> My discs, two ps2 games and a DVD work as if they were brand

new. The bottom of them looks as if I just took them out of the package.
It's pretty cool.

> All three discs - "Final Fantasy X", "Grand Theft Auto: Vice

City" and "Memento" on DVD have gone from 0% playability to 100%, all
for $13.50 (that includes the s/h I had to pay)

> Not bad, I've already got my mother sending out some of her old

CDs. I guess these services or machines used by this service is what
Netflix, Blockbuster, EB and Gamestop use apparently to repair their discs.

> - Austin

skip dr. It didn't make the damaged DVD any more playable than it was
before. But I had a crappy DVD player back then. So who knows?

> Stay on skippy disc and call their state atttorney general if

you dont get satisfaction soon.

> Austin wrote:
>
>> This is a response to your August 21st post on Alt.video.dvd
>>
>> I sent three discs to skippydisc.com last week, havent

received them back or an email or anything. If I dont get anything by
say, Wednesday of next week, im going to try to give the number a call.

>> All three discs were too scratched to play - 2 PlayStation 2

games and one DVD