Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Multizone Support Toshiba SD-3960SU ??

Multizone Support Toshiba SD-3960SU ??

Aobjunior

I just bought a Toshiba SD-3950SU in the US, and wanted to play my
region 4 DVDs, but it wont let me...

Does any one know about hacks, firmware upgrades, or chip replacement
to allow that ??

Thanks in advance,

AOBJunior

Steve(JazzHunter)

On 19 Sep 2003 17:45:18 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Aobjunior) wrote:

>I just bought a Toshiba SD-3950SU in the US, and wanted to play my
>region 4 DVDs, but it wont let me...
>
>Does any one know about hacks, firmware upgrades, or chip replacement
>to allow that ??
>
>Thanks in advance,

This is a place to start, you'll probably have to follow links to find
out about your model.

http://regionhacks.datatestlab.com/

. Steve