Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Arghhhh... BeSweet Says "Didn't Rip Data"...

Arghhhh... BeSweet Says "Didn't Rip Data"...

Nordic4Sale

I'm trying convert the soundtrack of a musical on dvd to audio cd..
read lots of guides and saw that folks we're using BeSweet to convert
the VOB files to AC3 and then AC3 to WAV.

When I select a VOB file the BeSweet application cranks away and says
it's transcoding... after processing a file for 10-15 minutes it
displays a dialogue box that says "data not ripped".

What gives???? I'm frustrated.

Is there an easier way or another program that will allow me to rip
VOB's to AC3 / WAV??

Thanks!

Bradesp

Steve(JazzHunter)

On 18 Sep 2003 16:32:36 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Nordic4Sale)
wrote:

>I'm trying convert the soundtrack of a musical on dvd to audio cd..
>read lots of guides and saw that folks we're using BeSweet to convert
>the VOB files to AC3 and then AC3 to WAV.
>
>When I select a VOB file the BeSweet application cranks away and says
>it's transcoding... after processing a file for 10-15 minutes it
>displays a dialogue box that says "data not ripped".

I'm assuming you're not trying to get the audio directly from the
encrypted DVD? You have to rip the Vobs to the Hard Drive first with
DVDdecypter or SmartRipper. Otherwise I don't know what the problem
would be..

. Steve .