Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS: X-Files DVDs Seasons 1,2,3,4 $300.

FS: X-Files DVDs Seasons 1,2,3,4 $300.

NOMAD205

>HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: FS: X-Files DVDs Seasons 1,2,3,4 $300.
>From: Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)>
>Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2003 15:35 EDT
>
>On 18 Sep 2003 11:39:36 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (bosco
>rooty) wrote:
>
>>Nullo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>news:<(E-Mail Removed)> ...

>news:<(E-Mail Removed) .com>...

>>> Kind of steep for USED disks don't you think? That's not much less
>>> than street price for brand new ones.

>>Adtually, no. According to Amazon, new, seasons 1-4 go for 135.00
>>each, or $540 for all four. So obviously, at $300 mine are $75 each.
>> Substantially less.
>>
>>Rob

>They can fairly easily be bought for around $75 each, NEW.
>

></PRE></HTML>

Tell me where they are for 75 a piece and I will buy my missing season six if
they have it... also take in mind though that If its on the internet...it could
be stolen from a retail establishment like mine thats why so cheap, but if its
from an actual brick and mortar physical store or actual online retailer like
BB.com or costco .com I will get it. I Would love to have season 6 help me
please

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
NOMAD205 <(E-Mail Removed)> said in a panic:
> well, maybe but since I get 20% and store credit every month after 4
> months x-files sets are free for me, Ive racked up a good dvd
> collection in the few years Ive been there, Still if I didnt work at
> Borders to me Best Buy has thebest price 125.00- at borders with tax
> its 127.20 for me, or something like that. My best advice to dvd
> hounds for x-files would be BB, or Amazon for used seasons Ive seen
> them for 65-90 dollars depending on whos selling.

Circuit City = $99.99

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

Dick Sidbury

NOMAD205 wrote:

> Tell me where they are for 75 a piece and I will buy my missing season six if
> they have it... also take in mind though that If its on the internet...it could
> be stolen from a retail establishment like mine thats why so cheap, but if its
> from an actual brick and mortar physical store or actual online retailer like
> BB.com or costco .com I will get it. I Would love to have season 6 help me
> please

northamericandvd.com, a canadian company sells them for 117.85 CDN which
currently gives an exchange rate of 82.99 plus shipping

I've dealt with them for many box sets and find them to be quite
reliable if somewhat slow.

dick