Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVDXCOPY - bypassing the hard disc?

DVDXCOPY - bypassing the hard disc?

Tsatske

I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a source
DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this program,
w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this way.)

Rich

not unless you have ~5 gigs of RAM.

"Tsatske" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e%Y7b.107384$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a source
> DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this program,
> w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this

way.)

Hmunster

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> not unless you have ~5 gigs of RAM.
>
> "Tsatske" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:e%Y7b.107384$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a

source
> > DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this

program,
> > w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this

> way.)

Also, not unless you have a way to bypass macrovision on the fly.

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > not unless you have ~5 gigs of RAM.
> >
> > "Tsatske" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:e%Y7b.107384$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > I have 2 DVD drives on my computer. Is it possible to record from a

> source
> > > DVD drive to the burner DVD drive directly in one step with this

> program,
> > > w/o creating a temporary image on the hard drive? (I backup CD's this

> > way.)
> > >

> Also, not unless you have a way to bypass macrovision on the fly.

Might want to look at AnyDVD.
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

---Matthew

Richard Jensen

U.S.A.
Online Support Web: http://www.dvdxcopy.com/support/support.asp
Phone Support Phone: 636-720-3703
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
E-Mail Support E-Mail: (E-Mail Removed)
Software Activation Phone: 888-222-9100 (Toll Free)
Phone: 636-720-3702