Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Musical Artists That Should Have DVDs Out But Don't

Musical Artists That Should Have DVDs Out But Don't

Todd Tamanend Clark

MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:

[Concert Films, Television Appearances, Videos]

Berlin
Blue Cheer
Brule
Captain Beefheart
Cecil Taylor
Die Warzau
Frank Zappa
Gravity Kills
Iggy Pop/The Stooges
Indigenous
Jefferson Airplane
Jim Pepper
John Cage
Laurie Anderson
Link Wray
Max Frost And The Troopers
Missing Persons
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
Ornette Coleman
Paul Revere And The Raiders
Peter Buffett
R. Carlos Nakai
Rahsaan Roland Kirk
Redbone
Rob Zombie
Screamin' Jay Hawkins
Sparks
Stabbing Westward
The Byrds
The Crystal Method
The Fugs
The Lords Of The New Church
The Thirteenth Floor Elevators
The Tubes
Yma Sumac

- - - -
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
Primal Pulse (Label-Publisher-Studio)
The Monongahela River, Turtle Island

- - - -
Now Available:
Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc

Forthcoming:
Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2003)

- - - -
"American radio listeners, raised on a diet of ___ (fill in the blank)
have experienced a musical universe so small they cannot begin
to know what they like."
- - Frank Zappa

mpomario

Definately Zappa. I have a few bootlegs that I bought at a guitar show and
there was tons more. Good stuff too.

"Todd Tamanend Clark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:
>
> [Concert Films, Television Appearances, Videos]
>
> Berlin
> Blue Cheer
> Brule
> Captain Beefheart
> Cecil Taylor
> Die Warzau
> Frank Zappa
> Gravity Kills
> Iggy Pop/The Stooges
> Indigenous
> Jefferson Airplane
> Jim Pepper
> John Cage
> Laurie Anderson
> Link Wray
> Max Frost And The Troopers
> Missing Persons
> My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
> Ornette Coleman
> Paul Revere And The Raiders
> Peter Buffett
> R. Carlos Nakai
> Rahsaan Roland Kirk
> Redbone
> Rob Zombie
> Screamin' Jay Hawkins
> Sparks
> Stabbing Westward
> The Byrds
> The Crystal Method
> The Fugs
> The Lords Of The New Church
> The Thirteenth Floor Elevators
> The Tubes
> Yma Sumac
>
> - - - -
> TODD TAMANEND CLARK
> Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
> Primal Pulse (Label-Publisher-Studio)
> The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
>
> - - - -
> Now Available:
> Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
> Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc
>
> Forthcoming:
> Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2003)
>
> - - - -
> "American radio listeners, raised on a diet of ___ (fill in the blank)
> have experienced a musical universe so small they cannot begin
> to know what they like."
> - - Frank Zappa

luminos

Orff
Barber
Bernstein
Mahler

"mpomario" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsW28b.316638$cF.95478@rwcrnsc53...
> Definately Zappa. I have a few bootlegs that I bought at a guitar show and
> there was tons more. Good stuff too.
>
> "Todd Tamanend Clark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:
> >
> > [Concert Films, Television Appearances, Videos]
> >
> > Berlin
> > Blue Cheer
> > Brule
> > Captain Beefheart
> > Cecil Taylor
> > Die Warzau
> > Frank Zappa
> > Gravity Kills
> > Iggy Pop/The Stooges
> > Indigenous
> > Jefferson Airplane
> > Jim Pepper
> > John Cage
> > Laurie Anderson
> > Link Wray
> > Max Frost And The Troopers
> > Missing Persons
> > My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
> > Ornette Coleman
> > Paul Revere And The Raiders
> > Peter Buffett
> > R. Carlos Nakai
> > Rahsaan Roland Kirk
> > Redbone
> > Rob Zombie
> > Screamin' Jay Hawkins
> > Sparks
> > Stabbing Westward
> > The Byrds
> > The Crystal Method
> > The Fugs
> > The Lords Of The New Church
> > The Thirteenth Floor Elevators
> > The Tubes
> > Yma Sumac
> >
> > - - - -
> > TODD TAMANEND CLARK
> > Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
> > Primal Pulse (Label-Publisher-Studio)
> > The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
> >
> > - - - -
> > Now Available:
> > Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
> > http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
> > Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
> > http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc
> >
> > Forthcoming:
> > Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2003)
> >
> > - - - -
> > "American radio listeners, raised on a diet of ___ (fill in the blank)
> > have experienced a musical universe so small they cannot begin
> > to know what they like."
> > - - Frank Zappa

Evil

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Todd Tamanend Clark) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:

Queensryche: Video Mindcrime.

The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy

Jimmy Buffet (with captioning of lyrics for the late deafened Parrot Head)!

--
TTFN
Scott

Doc Shock

ZZ Top

"The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:IE68b.35133$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Jimmy Buffet (with captioning of lyrics for the late deafened Parrot

Head)!

> --
> TTFN
> Scott
> Deaf Does NOT Equate Daft ... in other people's cases.
> Moderator of a "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" List
> Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling over the candy store! It is Scott,

hands
> clutching two hardened pitas! He bellows vengefully:
> "As sure as predators devour prey, I destroy all in my path like the

world's
> mightiest bad-ass!"

Myth

"Doc Shock" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:bjqti0$mcf9t$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> ZZ Top

I just love their "Plays the Music of Duke Ellington" arranged by Wynton M.

> "The Plumply Perverse Pool Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:IE68b.35133$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Jimmy Buffet (with captioning of lyrics for the late deafened Parrot

> Head)!
> >
> > --
> > TTFN
> > Scott
> > Deaf Does NOT Equate Daft ... in other people's cases.
> > Moderator of a "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" List
> > Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling over the candy store! It is Scott,

> hands
> > clutching two hardened pitas! He bellows vengefully:
> > "As sure as predators devour prey, I destroy all in my path like the

> world's
> > mightiest bad-ass!"

Myth

"Evil" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Todd Tamanend Clark) wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:
> >

> Queensryche: Video Mindcrime.

This looks like the beginning of a new subgroup, rec.music.heavybluenote,
????

Pullit

Berlin actually have a DVD coming out later this year. As far as I know it
is a live performance with the new lineup - not sure if there will be extras
like the old 80s videos etc...

"Todd Tamanend Clark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:
>
> [Concert Films, Television Appearances, Videos]
>
> Berlin
> Blue Cheer
> Brule
> Captain Beefheart
> Cecil Taylor
> Die Warzau
> Frank Zappa
> Gravity Kills
> Iggy Pop/The Stooges
> Indigenous
> Jefferson Airplane
> Jim Pepper
> John Cage
> Laurie Anderson
> Link Wray
> Max Frost And The Troopers
> Missing Persons
> My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult
> Ornette Coleman
> Paul Revere And The Raiders
> Peter Buffett
> R. Carlos Nakai
> Rahsaan Roland Kirk
> Redbone
> Rob Zombie
> Screamin' Jay Hawkins
> Sparks
> Stabbing Westward
> The Byrds
> The Crystal Method
> The Fugs
> The Lords Of The New Church
> The Thirteenth Floor Elevators
> The Tubes
> Yma Sumac
>
> - - - -
> TODD TAMANEND CLARK
> Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
> Primal Pulse (Label-Publisher-Studio)
> The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
>
> - - - -
> Now Available:
> Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
> Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
> http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc
>
> Forthcoming:
> Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2003)
>
> - - - -
> "American radio listeners, raised on a diet of ___ (fill in the blank)
> have experienced a musical universe so small they cannot begin
> to know what they like."
> - - Frank Zappa

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> , Evil
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) (Todd Tamanend Clark) wrote in message
> news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > MUSICAL ARTISTS THAT SHOULD HAVE DVDS OUT BUT DON'T:
> >

> Queensryche: Video Mindcrime.

Operation LiveCrime is out, the dvd version of the old box set.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS