Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Matrix Reloaded - Widescreen - Sealed - Region 1 (1/1)

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Matrix Reloaded - Widescreen - Sealed - Region 1 (1/1)

 
 
TCS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2003
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:13:58 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>begin 644 Matrix Reloaded - Back.jpg
>M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`E@"6``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97,@26YC
>M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@(" `@("`P,#`P,#
>M`P,#!`4$`P0%!`,#!`8$!04%!@8&`P0&!P8&!P4&!@4!`@(" `@("`@("`@4#

22000 lines snipped


stupid ****ing asshole; take it to a binaries newsgroup or learn how
to use an ftp site.

Thanks to you, 2500 messages will drop off news servers early.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TCS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2003
On 11 Sep 2003 13:06:12 GMT, TCS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:13:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:


>>begin 644 Matrix Reloaded - Back.jpg
>>M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`E@"6``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97,@26YC
>>M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@( "`@("`P,#`P,#
>>M`P,#!`4$`P0%!`,#!`8$!04%!@8&`P0&!P8&!P4&!@4!`@( "`@("`@("`@4#

>22000 lines snipped



>stupid ****ing asshole; take it to a binaries newsgroup or learn how
>to use an ftp site.


Or better yet, don't post. What kind of stupid jackass thinks viewing
a crappy photograph of a DVD has the same value as 2500 messages?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
nospam-jmcghee@mindspring.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
You must have really enjoyed looking at them since you came back again
and posted a 2nd message.

On 11 Sep 2003 23:30:49 GMT, TCS
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 11 Sep 2003 13:06:12 GMT, TCS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:13:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
>>>begin 644 Matrix Reloaded - Back.jpg
>>>M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!``$`E@"6``#__@`?3$5!1"!496-H;F]L;V=I97,@26YC
>>>M+B!6,2XP,0#_VP"$``("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@ ("`@("`P,#`P,#
>>>M`P,#!`4$`P0%!`,#!`8$!04%!@8&`P0&!P8&!P4&!@4!`@ ("`@("`@("`@4#

>>22000 lines snipped

>
>
>>stupid ****ing asshole; take it to a binaries newsgroup or learn how
>>to use an ftp site.

>
>Or better yet, don't post. What kind of stupid jackass thinks viewing
>a crappy photograph of a DVD has the same value as 2500 messages?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mischa van Dinter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:22:55 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>You must have really enjoyed looking at them since you came back again
>and posted a 2nd message.
>

Hands up if you're surprised this guy's a top-poster!

Mischa
 
Reply With Quote
 
nospam-jmcghee@mindspring.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:29:05 +0200, Mischa van Dinter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:22:55 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>You must have really enjoyed looking at them since you came back again
>>and posted a 2nd message.
>>

>Hands up if you're surprised this guy's a top-poster!
>
>Mischa


 
Reply With Quote
 
TCS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:07:54 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
>his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.


Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
the slightest value and are just a cancer.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Anonymous Joe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
"TCS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:slrnbm6ac0.2vt.The.Central.Scrutinizer@linux. adamf625.kaosol.net...
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:07:54 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
> >his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

>
> Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
> the slightest value and are just a cancer.


O, B Nice.


 
Reply With Quote
 
nospam-jmcghee@mindspring.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
Since you've been back to view these 3 times now I'll do you a favor.
As soon as they drop off the server, I'll repost them since you like
looking at them so much.

On 13 Sep 2003 14:28:19 GMT, TCS
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:07:54 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
>>his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

>
>Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
>the slightest value and are just a cancer.


 
Reply With Quote
 
nospam-jmcghee@mindspring.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2003
On 13 Sep 2003 14:28:19 GMT, TCS
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:07:54 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>He must have a lot of free time on his hands when he and the rest of
>>his buddies are'nt meeting for their regular after school game of D&D.

>
>Do the world a favor and just kill yourself. You never post anything of
>the slightest value and are just a cancer.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mischa van Dinter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2003
On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:52:31 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Since you've been back to view these 3 times now I'll do you a favor.
>As soon as they drop off the server, I'll repost them since you like
>looking at them so much.
>

How the hell would you even know how often he's seen your stupid
pictures? And how would you know when your post drops off his server?
Do you know how usenet works?

Mischa
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Last Hrs! Widescreen COLOSSUS:FORBIN PROJECT laserdisc, Sealed DEEP RISING dvd, GOOD, BAD,UGLY SE dvd J Rusnak DVD Video 0 02-19-2006 04:18 PM
FA: Widescreen COLOSSUS:FORBIN PROJECT laserdisc, Sealed DEEP RISING dvd, GOOD, BAD,UGLY SE dvd J Rusnak DVD Video 0 02-13-2006 04:43 AM
FS: Jacques Tati - Mon Oncle - Sealed DVD Region Free (CHEAP) sales@worldcoinsexplorer.com DVD Video 0 10-18-2003 12:12 PM
Matrix Reloaded - Widescreen - Sealed - Region 1 (0/1) nospam-jmcghee@mindspring.com DVD Video 0 09-11-2003 06:07 AM
Re: MATRIX RELOADED (spoilers..) Darth This DVD Video 0 06-24-2003 09:17 AM



Advertisments