Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > New Fox TV on DVD poll

New Fox TV on DVD poll

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/

Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by
"Simpsons" and "Millennium." Honestly, "The Simpsons"
doesn't need to be on this poll since its already being
released on DVD.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Black Locust <(E-Mail Removed)> said in a panic:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>>
>> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

> As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The Wonder Years.
> That great show deserves to be on DVD.

So does "Millennium." I did vote for "Wonder Years" too,
but "Millennium" is one of my most wanted things on DVD period,
if not the most wanted.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

Black Locust

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>
> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The Wonder Years.
That great show deserves to be on DVD.
--
BL

Max Volume

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Brian \"Demolition
Man\" Little <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>
> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by
> "Simpsons" and "Millennium." Honestly, "The Simpsons"
> doesn't need to be on this poll since its already being
> released on DVD.

In Living Color!!!!!!

jayembee

Black Locust <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>>
>> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

Can't say I'm that surprised.

> As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The
> Wonder Years. That great show deserves to be on DVD.

It was my #2 pick in the poll. #1 was PICKET FENCES. The
other three were (in order) REMINGTON STEELE, MILLENNIUM,
and CHICAGO HOPE.

-- jayembee

Eric R.

Max Volume <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> In Living Color!!!!!!

Yeah, some of my favorite Fox TV shows weren't even on the list. In
fact, Titus was the only one that I could even pick). Shows like
Strange Luck, The Critic, Get a Life (full run), In Living Color, etc.
weren't even options.

Man, if it weren't for Paramount, I would hate Fox worst of all.

-Eric

Tarkus

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:42:51 -0700, Black Locust wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>>
>> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading

> As it should be. I encourage everyone to go vote for The Wonder Years.
> That great show deserves to be on DVD.

Sorry, the only one I voted for was The Tracy Ulman Show.
--
"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What
if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the

Now playing: "Masters of Reality - Gettin' High"

Jay G

"Eric R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...

> Yeah, some of my favorite Fox TV shows weren't even on the list. In
> fact, Titus was the only one that I could even pick). Shows like
> Strange Luck, The Critic, Get a Life (full run), In Living Color, etc.
> weren't even options.

Not to mention Brisco County Jr., Flying Blind, and Key West.

I think part of the limitations is that it has to be a show FOX
produced, not just one that was on their station. For example,
some of the shows listed are ones that aired on other networks,
while a FOX show like Married with Children was produced
by Columbia.

FOX did produce In Living Color though.

-Jay

Evil

"Brian \"Demolition Man\" Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> http://www2.foxhome.com/tvdvd/poll/
>
> Right now "Wonder Years" is leading followed by
> "Simpsons" and "Millennium." Honestly, "The Simpsons"
> doesn't need to be on this poll since its already being
> released on DVD.

Can I vote for SIMPSONS w/o any commentary tracks so they can actually
get them out every 6 months (instead of as with S3 that was delayed 6
months).

Tarkus

On 10 Sep 2003 08:34:26 -0700, Evil wrote:

> Can I vote for SIMPSONS w/o any commentary tracks so they can actually
> get them out every 6 months (instead of as with S3 that was delayed 6
> months).

No.
--
"That movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Now playing: "Masters of Reality - The Candy Song"